Morris Inn completed an extensive renovation in 2013 and now includes:
- 132 guestrooms
- 18 suites
- 3 dining outlets; Sorin’s, Rohr’s and the Wind Family Fireside Terrace
- Meeting space with built-in audio-visual equipment
- William and Mary Anne Smith Ballroom
- Pet friendly on certain floors with $50 fee
4pm day before arrival unless it is a Special Event weekend.
Special Event weekends have a 30 day cancellation policy and include:
- Freshman Orientation
- Home Football Games
- Junior Parents Weekend
- Reunion Weekend
For your added comfort and convenience, the Morris Inn is pleased to offer the following services:
- Room service from 6 am to midnight
- Concierge service
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service (Monday through Friday)
- Overnight shoe shine service
- Nightly turn-down service upon request
- Fitness center open 24/7 for hotel guests
- Guests also have the opportunity to use Notre Dame fitness facilities
- View Notre Dame fitness facility hours (subject to change)
- Business center open 24/7 for hotel guests
- Gift shop with bridal registry
To ensure a comfortable experience on our walking campus, we now offer valet parking under our covered entry-way.
- Complimentary valet parking when dining at Sorin’s, Rohr’s or the Wind Family Fireside Terrace.
- Complimentary self-parking in the BK1 (Bookstore West) lot. Pull up to the valet to receive directions and pin code to self-parking lot.
- Event valet parking is $10.
- Overnight guest valet parking is $20.