Morris Inn completed an extensive renovation in 2013 and now includes:
- 132 guestrooms
- 18 suites
- 3 dining outlets; Sorin’s, Rohr’s and the Wind Family Fireside Terrace
- Meeting space with built-in audio-visual equipment
- William and Mary Anne Smith Ballroom
- Pet friendly on certain floors with $50 fee, $250 deep cleaning fee (if applicable)
4pm day before arrival unless it is a Special Event weekend.
Special Event weekends have a 30 day cancellation policy and include:
- Freshman Orientation
- Home Football Games
- Junior Parents Weekend
- Reunion Weekend
For your added comfort and convenience, the Morris Inn is pleased to offer the following services:
- Room service from 6 am to midnight
- Concierge service
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service (Monday through Friday)
- Overnight shoe shine service
- Nightly turn-down service upon request
- Fitness center open 24/7 for hotel guests
- Guests also have the opportunity to use Notre Dame fitness facilities
- View Notre Dame fitness facility hours (subject to change)
- Business center open 24/7 for hotel guests
- Gift shop with bridal registry
To ensure a comfortable experience on our walking campus, we now offer valet parking under our covered entry-way.
- Complimentary valet parking when dining at Sorin’s, Rohr’s or the Wind Family Fireside Terrace.
- Complimentary self-parking in the BK1 (Bookstore West) lot. Pull up to the valet to receive directions and pin code to self-parking lot.
- Event valet parking is $10.
- Overnight guest valet parking is $20.
Morris Inn and the Notre Dame Conference Center condemns all forms of sexual exploitation of children. Morris Inn and the Notre Dame Conference Center supports every child’s right to a safe and secure childhood, and is committed to the principle that everyone has the right to grow up and develop without fear of exploitation or harm. Morris Inn and Notre Dame Conference Center is a supporting member of ECPAT USA. For more information about The Code, click here.