Visit Notre Dame and the Morris Inn this holiday season and explore everything
there is to do around campus this holiday season.
- Take a winter stroll through Notre Dame landmarks
- Warm up at Morris Inn with Afternoon Tea at Sorin’s or a harvest cider in Rohr’s
- Attend Mass on campus at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- Cheer on the Irish at a Notre Dame basketball or hockey game
- Take in a performance of “It’s a Wonderful Life” at the South Bend Civic Theater (December 2-23)
- Join the holiday fun at the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore’s annual Christmas Open House on December 17th
- Finish up that last minute shopping at the Eddy Street Commons
- Enjoy food and merriment at Morris Inn’s Christmas Day Brunch
After it all, take the elevator home to a perfectly appointed room at the Morris Inn. If you stay December 18-30, you can even “name your own rate”. Call 800.280.7256 to book now.