Meetings & Conferences
Choose from a variety of meeting space on the campus of the University of Notre Dame, as well as within Morris Inn and the Notre Dame Conference Center at McKenna Hall. Plan your next event with Experience Notre Dame Business Development Team by calling (574) 631-1400, emailing ExperienceND@nd.edu or visiting ExperiencesandEvents.nd.edu.
Morris Inn venues:
William and Mary Ann Smith Ballroom
- 4,928 square feet
- Welcome your guests under crystal chandeliers in a room encased in Notre Dame's traditional, time-honored colors.
Private Dining Rooms (Hesburgh, Joyce and Carmichael)
- 1,900 square feet
- With large windows to Notre Dame Avenue, our classic Private Dining Rooms offer comfortable, but refined space in a naturally lit room.
Notre Dame Conference Center at McKenna Hall
- New in 2021
- 30,000 square feet
- Ability to host meetings from 3 to 300
- State-of-the-art technology for dynamic gatherings and engaging presentations
- A combination of conference rooms, flexible meeting space, an auditorium and other gathering possibilities
• Online registration services and landing page design
• On-site or off-campus conference registration assistance with conference guest welcome packets and folders, nametags, lanyards and other supplies
• Registration payment processing
(Registration services are offered at an additional fee)
For additional assistance, please call (574) 631-1400.
• Meeting space reservations, including set-up and layouts
• Provide consultation on marketing timelines and registration deadlines
• Lead pre-event campus site tours for necessary staff
• Provide marketing information to attract guests to Notre Dame
• Offer resources on area attractions and services
• Provide on-site event support
• Assist with campus lodging reservations at the Morris Inn
• Arrange for one of Experience Notre Dame’s preferred caterers to provide a customized menu designed for your program
• Arrange and work with internal service providers and external vendors as necessary for room set-ups, event decor and A/V equipment within event spaces
• Assist with arrangements for venue tours, entertainment, exhibits and poster sessions
• Work with service providers to arrange transportation to conference events
• Arrange guest service staff and security
• Provide one convenient invoice including room rental, internal services and external vendors