Meetings & Conferences
Choose from a variety of meeting space on the campus of the University of Notre Dame, as well as within Morris Inn and the all new, as of September 1, 2021, Notre Dame Conference Center at McKenna Hall. Plan your next event with the Morris Inn Sales Team at VenueND by calling (574) 631-1400, emailing venueND@nd.edu or visiting https://venue.nd.edu/.
Morris Inn venues:
William and Mary Ann Smith Ballroom
- 4,928 square feet
- Welcome your guests under crystal chandeliers in a room encased in Notre Dame's traditional, time-honored colors.
Private Dining Rooms (Hesburgh, Joyce and Carmichael)
- 1,900 square feet
- With large windows to Notre Dame Avenue, our classic Private Dining Rooms offer comfortable, but refined space in a naturally lit room.
Notre Dame Conference Center at McKenna Hall
- Coming September 1, 2021 - VenueND is taking reservations for meetings in 2021 and beyond
- Learn More
• Online registration services and landing page design
• On-site or off-campus conference registration assistance with conference guest welcome packets and folders, nametags, lanyards and other supplies
• Registration payment processing
(Registration services are offered at an additional fee)
For additional assistance, please call (574) 631-6691
• Meeting space reservations, including set-up and layouts
• Provide consultation on marketing timelines and registration deadlines
• Lead pre-event campus site tours for necessary staff
• Provide marketing information to attract guests to Notre Dame
• Offer resources on area attractions and services
• Provide on-site event support
• Assist with campus lodging reservations at the Morris Inn
• Arrange for one of VenueND’s preferred caterers to provide a customized menu designed for your program
• Arrange and work with internal service providers and external vendors as necessary for room set-ups, event decor and A/V equipment within event spaces
• Assist with arrangements for venue tours, entertainment, exhibits and poster sessions
• Work with service providers to arrange transportation to conference events
• Arrange guest service staff and security
• Provide one convenient invoice including room rental, internal services and external vendors
Create an unforgettable experience with Morris Inn's distinctive and impressive catering services. Select from menus handcrafted by Morris Inn Executive Chef Phil Gulis, or work with the culinary team to design a memorable menu for your next meeting, conference or other event. Let our award-winning culinary team create a handcrafted menu specific to your event and its theme. Our Morris Inn kitchen features best-in-class culinary tools that will be sure to make your event stand out. From made-in-house bitters for specialty cocktails, to five-course plated meals paired with wine from the Notre Dame family, the Morris Inn culinary team can create an unforgettable event.